Experience majestic Mozambique
Jeff's Palm Resort brings the best of the majestic Mozambican coastline to you. Swim and snorkel in safe clear water, take a leisurely stroll on endless pristine beaches, or just relax and watch the waves, whales and dolphins...
Jeff's Palm Resort is situated 480km north of Maputo and 30km south of Inhambane. The road to the resort is tarred except for the last 20km, which is sand road through coconut and cashew nut plantations.
4-Wheel drive vehicles are preferable.
Jeff's Palm Resort offers low season specials. Overnight rates for tour groups are affordable. The resort also offers special rates for conferences, fishing teams and diving groups.
- Fishing - Own boat or fishing charter with qualified, experienced skipper.
- Scuba diving - Dive charters with highly qualified instructors to numerous reefs in the vicinity.
- Swim and snorkel in safe clear water, take a leisurely stroll on endless pristine beaches, or just relax and watch the waves, whales and dolphins.
- Visit nearby Inhambane for a touch of local colour. The Central Mercado, museum and informal markets are worth a visit. Local restaurants offer excellent seafood.
- Enjoy a trip on a traditional dhow from Inhambane to Maxixe.
No quad bikes and motorcycles are allowed.
In order to travel to Jeff's Palm Resort in Mozambique, you need to obtain the following:
- Letter of authority if the driver of a vehicle is not the registered owner of it, e.g. company vehicle or still on HP.
- 3rd Party Insurance - available at border.
- Driver's license
- Original registration documents for vehicle and/or boat, trailer, caravan.
- Authenticated copies acceptable.